The closing at the Ultra Music Festival main stage was one to remember this year with a slew of special guest performances, a visual experience, fireworks and pyrotechnics, and thousands of likeminded partygoers.
Skrillex, who was slated to perform at the main stage from 10-11 p.m. on Sunday, March 29, brought along his friend and collaborate Diplo for a full-on Jack Ü closing extravaganza. The hour-long live set was filled with surprise guests and performances. Jack Ü music included their remix of Beyonce “711,” “Febreze” with 2 Chainz, “Get Free,” and their latest monster release “Jungle Bae” featuring Bunji Garlin.
The 40+-track ensemble showcased new material from Sonny Moore including “Make It Bun Dem” with Damian Marley, “Cinema,” “Kyoto” featuring Sirah, “The Devils Den” with Wolfgang Gartner, “All I Ask Of You” featuring Penny, “Breakin’ A Sweat” with The Doors, “Stranger” with KillaGraham and Sam Drew, and “Bangarang,” among others.
Diddy took the stage for “Bad Boy For Life” and “It’s All About The Benjamin’s,” while Kiesza sang “Take You There.” Justin Bieber took the stage for the closing track “Where Are Ü Now,” which is his collaboration with Jack Ü.
Relive Ultra Music Festival 2015 main stage closing:
- UEFA EURO 2024 Anthem By Meduza, OneRepublic & Kim Petras
- Tomorrowland 2024 Announces Limited Edition “The Spirit of Life” Festival Novel For 2024
- Nocturnalist 444
- Hï Ibiza and Ushuaïa Reveal 2024 Schedule
- PLS&TY Launches “Proper Manners” Radio Show on Insomniac Radio
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album