No stranger to lighting up the dance floor, Mary Droppinz, has become a rising star in the dance music space since her debut; with bass-laden DJ sets and releases that are heavily inspired by the UK electronic scene. She’s known for delivering a unique blend of genres throughout her discography, and quickly has become recognized as a modern trailblazer in bringing a new era of electronic music into the American market. The eclectic producer and tastemaker returns to Zeds Dead’s esteemed Altered States label with her latest single, “Ignite,” which was released on July 13th and is an electrifying new single that delivers a serendipitous blend of electro, breaks, and UK Bass.
With an armory of trendsetting releases under her belt, Mary Droppinz shows no sign of slowing down. “Ignite” showcases her significant talent in bridging the communities of house, techno, and bass, whilst also paying homage to the underground. It is no doubt that 2023 will bring more success for Mary and subsequently will project her one-of-a-kind sound into the global dance music landscape.
- Partying Inside The Fuselage Of A Boeing 727-200
- Riot Shift Drops Hard Hitting “Run Away”
- Carl Cox Confirmed For Space Ibiza’s New Club Opening Party
- Zedd Closes Out Lunar New Year at The Brooklyn Hangar
- Alesso To Perform At LA Galaxy’s 2024 MLS Season Home Opener
- Mim From NERVO Visits ‘The Great Library of Tomorrow’