As Madeon’s Pixel Empire Tour comes to an end, one of his last stops landed him in the city that never sleeps for an unforgettable night at Terminal 5 in New York City.
The crowd was full of anticipation as the show had been sold out weeks in advance, which caused for a second show to be added the same day at a different venue (Output) later that evening.
As the doors opened for the sold out crowd at Terminal 5, the venue’s three levels were occupied by fans of the breakout DJ/producer. By the time 9PM had hit, attendees were entering as Bishop Clay had taken the stage. Setting the mood as the night began, he had patrons dancing and moving with a lovely deep house and electro ensemble.
- Sunset Music Festival 2022 Announces Full Lineup for May Event in Tampa
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Claptone’s “Queen Of Ice” via Different Recordings
- Spiderhound Jumpstarts 2022 with “So Good” Single
- French Duo KOWZ Puts Forth 7-Track EP ‘SEVEN’
- Kino Village to Take Over Globe Theater for Massive LA Debut ft. Morpei, Burko, Oren & More
- Studio 338 Announces 2022 Season Kick-Off Parties ft. Luciano, Loco Dice, Marco Carola & more
Spinnin’ Records to Host Night at Bootshaus XR Featuring Blasterjaxx, Danny Avila & SLVR
Spinnin’ Records is teaming up with the German worldwide famous club Bootshaus for an exclusive VR event in their new...
Krewella Kicks off 2022 with Studio Album ‘The Body Never Lies’ & Tour
Sisters Jahan and Yasmine, better known as Krewella, exploded onto the scene in 2012 with their debut self-released EP Play...
HARBER to Headline Lavo NYC on Saturday, January 15
On Saturday, January 15, Billboard-charting DJ & producer HARBER will make his anticipated headline debut at Lavo NYC. Be sure...
The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Songs of 2021
Another year coming to a close means we’re proud to present The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Songs of 2021. From...
PAROOKAVILLE Drops First Names for 2022 Lineup Including Armin van Buuren, FISHER, Yellow Claw & Many More
The organizers behind one of Europe’s biggest festivals PAROOKAVILLE just dropped an early Christmas present. The sixth edition of this...
The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Albums of 2021
50. Emmit Fenn – Far From Here [TH3RD BRAIN Records] 49. MUST DIE! – CRISIS VISION [Never Say Die Records]...