As Madeon’s Pixel Empire Tour comes to an end, one of his last stops landed him in the city that never sleeps for an unforgettable night at Terminal 5 in New York City.
The crowd was full of anticipation as the show had been sold out weeks in advance, which caused for a second show to be added the same day at a different venue (Output) later that evening.
As the doors opened for the sold out crowd at Terminal 5, the venue’s three levels were occupied by fans of the breakout DJ/producer. By the time 9PM had hit, attendees were entering as Bishop Clay had taken the stage. Setting the mood as the night began, he had patrons dancing and moving with a lovely deep house and electro ensemble.
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”