NUZB and MALARKEY teamed up for their new single “Miss Me” out now on Martin Garrix’s STMPD RCRDS. This time around, they’re showing the world that both of them are here to stay. Where NUZB is returning after his RetroFuture EP, for MALARKEY “Miss Me” is his first release on the label.
“I’m really proud to be making my debut on STMPD! I was lucky enough to meet Martin in 2019 backstage at Ushuaïa, so being a small part of what he’s built with the label over the past 5 years is really special. This tune is also my first collab with Brazilian artist NUZB, who I first got in contact with after we both remixes for Alok. Excited for everyone to hear this!” – Malarkey
“Miss Me” is an incredible new track with a wide variety of melodic elements. The enchanting vocal is mesmerizing and completes this masterpiece. This is a smooth and chilling track for these springtime days that are about to come. This is definitely a track that is going to be played on the radio stations up and down as it has that natural energy no one can deny dancing to.
“Miss Me” has already received early support from heavyweights like Martin Garrix, Don Diablo, Tiësto, Dannic, Lucas & Steve, Firebeatz, Madison Mars and many more. “Miss Me” is out now on STMPD RCRDS.
- Josh Teed Unveils “Wildfire” From Upcoming Taking It All In EP
- Florida’s Sol Fest Music & Arts Festival Reveals Stacked Phase 2 Lineup
- OMM Drops “INSANE”
- Tomorrowland Launches the Online Tomorrowland DJ & Producing Academy
- North Coast Music Festival reveals daily stage lineups and single-day tickets for 2024 edition
- Partying Inside the Fuselage of a Boeing 727-200