Highly recognized and acclaimed for his innovative discography, WAKAAN label head Liquid Stranger just dropped his latest single “LOW.” Succeeding his previous two singles “Holla” and “Berserk” he now presents the third single from his forthcoming full-length LP, B A L A N C E.
“LOW” holds true Liquid Stranger’s traditional roots while still introducing a worldy aesthetic. With tribal influence and overlaying a chorus of bold, primal percussion, the single proves to be an exemplary juxtaposition between a rhythmic assemblage and Liquid Stranger’s unmistakably relentless bass-heavy drops.
“When I made ‘LOW,’ I wanted to create something unique in the soundscape. This has been one of my personal favorite songs to play out on the ‘B A L A N C E’ tour because of the energy it’s created on the dancefloor, it just hits.” – Liquid Stranger
Liquid Stranger is Just concluding his noteworthy nationwide B A L A N C E Tour in tandem with the LP release. You can catch him this summer closing multiple large scale festivals, including Sunset Music Festival, Summer Camp, Imagine Festival, Elements, and the anticipated second edition of his very own flagship festival, WAKAAN Music Festival.
- Josh Teed Unveils “Wildfire” From Upcoming Taking It All In EP
- Florida’s Sol Fest Music & Arts Festival Reveals Stacked Phase 2 Lineup
- OMM Drops “INSANE”
- Tomorrowland Launches the Online Tomorrowland DJ & Producing Academy
- North Coast Music Festival reveals daily stage lineups and single-day tickets for 2024 edition
- Partying Inside the Fuselage of a Boeing 727-200