Russian born, NYC based singer-songwriter Ksenia’s latest single “Fire With Fire” sheds light on toxic relationships in a vivid example of strong songwriting. Less the average “happily-ever-after” singalong, “Fire With Fire” provides a beautiful take on the uncertainty surrounding relationships that are emotionally abusive in nature.
Listen to “Fire With Fire”:
With a Rihanna -inspired music video that throws ideas of loyalty and broken trust onto the screen for a compelling visual experience, “Fire With Fire” serves as a show-stopping, tear-jerking, and breathtaking moment.
“In a world where emotional unavailability reigns high and commitment is a thing of the past, we tend to settle for relationships that are unhealthy and unfulfilling. Social Media has heightened this behavior by romanticizing fuckboys and glorifying narcissists. Perhaps one of the reasons guys treat us poorly is because we let them. My song, ‘Fire with Fire’ is about revenge and not being okay with half-baked romance.” – Ksenia
Watch the “Fire With Fire” video:
- Partying Inside The Fuselage Of A Boeing 727-200
- Riot Shift Drops Hard Hitting “Run Away”
- Carl Cox Confirmed For Space Ibiza’s New Club Opening Party
- Zedd Closes Out Lunar New Year at The Brooklyn Hangar
- Alesso To Perform At LA Galaxy’s 2024 MLS Season Home Opener
- Mim From NERVO Visits ‘The Great Library of Tomorrow’