Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2019 returns to its home in Indio, California for two back-to-back weekends in April — and the lineup has just been revealed.
Returning to the Empire Polo Club in Palms Springs, Coachella 2019 boasts headlining sets from Childish Gambino, Tame Impala, and Ariana Grande. For two weekends, April 12-14 and April 19-21, Coachella will host performances on Friday from Janelle Monáe, the 1975, DJ Snake, Diplo, Rufus Du Sol, FISHER, Gorgon City, Niva Kraviz, Kayzo, Chris Lake, Jauz, Hot Since 82, Nicole Moudaber, Nora En Pure, Nic Fanciulli, Kölsh, CamelPhat, Anna Lunoe, Walker & Royce, Lauren Lane and more.
Saturday brings sets from Solange, Kid Cudi, Weezer, Aphex Twin, J Balvin, Billie Eilish, Bassnectar, Wiz Khalifa, Bazzi, Gryffin, Bob Moses, Tale Of Us, Deep Dish, Idris Elba, Lee Burridge, Ookay, and more.
On Sunday, in addition to Grande, showcases include Khalid, Zedd, Gesaffelstein, Bad Bunny, Dillon Francis, CHVRCHES, Cirez D, Sofi Tukker, NGHTMRE, Dusky, Shallou, Yotto, Guy Gerber, and Patrice Baumel, among others.
Large-scale art installations to look forward to at Coachella this year include Francis Kéré, Office Kovacs, Dedo Vabo, Poetic Kinetics, Sophia Enriquez, NEWSUBSTANCE, Do LaB, and Robert Bose.
Tickets for Coachella 2019 go on sale this Friday, January 4 at 11am PT at coachella.com.
Featured photo courtesy of Coachella’s Facebook
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball