Coachella 2023 is upon us — and just like that, it’s time to return to the desert for another installment of the annual six-day, two weekend festival. A cultural staple with music, art, and fashion at the forefront, Goldenvoice & AEG are bringing a multitude of artists across an array of genres, including but not limited to, dance/electronic, pop, rock, alternative, indie, rap, R&B, hip-hop, k-pop, and more. Can’t be there in person? Join in on the action with the annual “Couchella” live stream broadcast. Things are a bit different (for the better) this year, as Coachella partners with YouTube as the official live stream partner and will broadcast six different stages across six different channels. This weekend (April 14-16) and next weekend (April 21-23) use the hashtag #CoachellaOnYouTube on social media to interact with others tuning in around the world.
This year’s headliners for Coachella 2023 include Bad Bunny (Friday), BLACKPINK (Saturday), Calvin Harris, returning to the desert (Saturday), and Frank Ocean (Sunday). Today (Thurs., April 13), also brought the surprise announcement of newly added Blink-182 to the bill on Friday at the famous Sahara tent.
Here are the official Coachella 2023 set times for weekend 1, broken day by day. Lineup and times are subject to change and may be different for weekend 2. Unfortunately, at this time it remains unclear if there will be a channel or live stream broadcast for Yuma and Do LaB’s stages. Check this space for updates as they arrive.
Can’t be in Indio this weekend? Tune in to the Coachella 2023 live stream to experience history in the making. No matter where you are in the world, you have the chance to be a part of this year’s Coachella history by catching the show from your smartphone, living room, computer or car on Coachella’s YouTube Channel or within the YouTube Music app.
YouTube as the official live stream partner means the latest and greatest Shorts, backstage photos, and more all weekend long, live from the festival grounds across YouTube Music’s social channels. So be sure to follow @YouTubeMusic on Instagram and Twitter to see what’s up at #CoachellaOnYouTube
WATCH CHANNEL 1 – COACHELLA STAGE
WATCH CHANNEL 2 – OUTDOOR THEATRE
WATCH CHANNEL 3 – SAHARA
WATCH CHANNEL 4 – MOJAVE
WATCH CHANNEL 5 – GOBI
WATCH CHANNEL 6 – SONORA
Making It Special for the Fans at Home
Last year, YouTube had a powerhouse presence at Coachella and launched several festival-firsts for the fans tuning in from home. This year, YouTube, the official Coachella streaming partner, wanted to bring the front row experience back and go even bigger:
- All in with YouTube Shorts: They’re giving fans the opportunity to participate in the Coachella experience and interact with their favorites artists on YouTube Shorts where fans can help build the set lists for one of the biggest artists, producers and DJs in the world, Calvin Harris, plus global superstar Becky G, and GRAMMY award winning Burna Boy. They can also show global icons BLACKPINK how they’re getting ready for their first-ever headlining performance. Shorts is also the place where fans can expect to see exclusive content from Artists and Creators like Alan Chikin Chow, Lexi Hensler, BENOFTHEWEEK, Amelia DiMoldenberg of Chicken Shop Date, Taylor Red TV,The Scotts, Nicole Laeno, Adam W and VIVACIOUSHONEY, amongst others, getting fans hyped up and giving them an unprecedented look at what’s happening in real time.
- Even more Exclusive Merch Drops: Part of the fun of going to a show is the chance to buy a keepsake that reminds you of the music, the experience, and the moment in time. This year YouTube is partnering with Coachella to drop exclusive merch from over a dozen artists. In addition to a custom Coachella drop, all will be available for purchase directly on the live stream and through YouTube Shorts on Coachella’s channel via YouTube Shopping. From Bad Bunny to Calvin Harris, Gorillaz, Ethel Cain, Fisher, Porter Robinson, YUNGBLUD and more, don’t miss the chance to grab a custom piece only on YouTube.
- Exclusive YouTube Premium Pre-Parties: Do you ever wonder how an Artist prepares for a show? How they choose their set list? Or if they have backstage rituals? YouTube & Coachella have decided to enlist some of this year’s most exhilarating artists to give you a glimpse into their world before they hit the stage, available exclusively through YouTube Premium.
Photos courtesy of Coachella’s Facebook
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball