2024 is going to be wild as renowned dubstep virtuoso Sullivan King goes on tour with metal band Avenged Sevenfold. While King has performed on some of the biggest stages in the electronic realm, his next tour might just be his most memorable yet, even after his remarkable run taking his Thrones of Blood album on the road. His hybrid metal sound has been recognized by Avenged Sevenfold, who recently asked him to join the legendary heavy metal band on their tour in 2024.
King took to social media to share the full list of stops on the band’s “Life Is but a Dream…” tour and gushed about the honor of joining one of the world’s biggest metal bands on the road.
“Truly this is beyond surreal and an incredible honor. Avenged Sevenfold has been one of my biggest inspirations and without a doubt I would most likely not be doing what I do now if it wasn’t for their music.” – Sullivan King
Sullivan King is going to introduce dubstep to a whole bunch of metalheads next spring. The upcoming tour will also feature support from the surreal pop-metal star Poppy and VENDED, a rising metal band featuring the sons of Slipknot’s Corey Taylor and Shawn Crahan. King will make his first appearance with Avenged Sevenfold on March 6th, 2024 in Buffalo, New York. You can purchase tickets here.
- Josh Teed Unveils “Wildfire” From Upcoming Taking It All In EP
- Florida’s Sol Fest Music & Arts Festival Reveals Stacked Phase 2 Lineup
- OMM Drops “INSANE”
- Tomorrowland Launches the Online Tomorrowland DJ & Producing Academy
- North Coast Music Festival reveals daily stage lineups and single-day tickets for 2024 edition
- Partying Inside the Fuselage of a Boeing 727-200