Out now via Tchami’s imprint Confession, Nostalgix and Rose Motion have come together for “By Myself.”
Infused with potent energy, “By Myself” is a well-tuned and explorative new piece of music by both of these artists. Boosted by an upbeat and zestful lead female vocal, the track leads into a shattering drop. Lined by swift rhythms and electrifying undertones, “By Myself” brings up all the reminiscent feels of being on a dance floor. Expressing the empowerment you feel when truly doing things for yourself, the track is a slam dunk to the sort of heaters that come from the Confession imprint time and time again.
Vancouver native Nostalgix has without a doubt impressed the world with her career that she began from the bottom-up. From self-taught mixing skills in her college dorm, to signing with dream labels and playing top-notch festivals, she has now gained recognition from tastemakers all over the world, releasing songs on established labels such as Dim Mak, Night Bass, In/Rotation, and more.
On the flip side of “By Myself” is electronic duo Rose Motion made up by Australian native Jamie-Rose and Canadian Malikai Motion. The two started out with solo projects that leaned more towards hip-hop and R&B. Later on they discovered their mutual love for deep house and the electronic sphere, and have been making music together ever since.
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”