One half of the duo Axwell /\ Ingrosso and former Swedish House Mafia member, Axwell, is returning to Sin City this Labor Day Weekend. On Sunday, September 5, Axwell lands at one of Las Vegas’ hottest pool venues, Daylight Beach Club, for a solo DJ set. Heading to Mandalay Bay’s outdoor hotspot, Axwell is bringing LDW Las Vegas style.
Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso performed together at this year’s Ultra Music Festival in Miami at the main stage this past March. Additionally, the pair was included on the talent bill for the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California, which took place over two weekends in April.
In less than a year, Axwell /\ Ingrosso have released new singles, which have proven to be worldwide successes. Notably, their new releases “On My Way,” “Sun Is Shining,” “Can’t Hold Us Down,” and “Something New,” have swept the charts, dominated dance floors, and made their way into countless DJ sets.
Tickets for Axwell at Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas on Sunday, September 5 are available HERE.
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”