Tiësto and Beatport have teamed up for an incredible opportunity, a global remix challenge for Tiësto and Ava Max’s international smash “The Motto.” The winning entry will be released on Atlantic Records later this year, and runner-up prizes will also be awarded.
The challenge began on Monday, March 14th 2022, and producers from all genres are encouraged to register for the contest at LabelRadar. Participants can download the stems directly by heading over to the Remix Challenge Landing Page and can sign up for Loopcloud to receive additional sample packs. Participants must submit their remix to LabelRadar by Friday, April 1st, 2022 at midnight pacific time. Following the deadline, Tiësto will judge the remixes alongside Atlantic Records via LabelRadar. After selecting the top submissions, the tracks will be posted online, and the global dance music community will vote and help choose the winning remix.
The grand prize winner will secure an official release on Atlantic Records, a music production prize package worth over $10,000, which includes Genelec 8341A Studio Monitors, social support from Tiësto, Beatport, and the other remix challenge partners. Three runners-up will also receive prizes such as Tiësto’s The Next Beat Controller, playlist support on Beatport, support on Beatportal, and subscriptions to Beatport LINK, Loopcloud, Reason, and more.
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”