Music fans across the world massively voted for their favorite Tomorrowland Anthems in the Tomorrowland Top 1000. After compiling the 1000 most iconic tracks in the history of Tomorrowland into one list for the fifth year in a row, One World Radio has taken listeners on a complete rundown of the absolute highlights of electronic music history, counting down 125 tracks per day for the past 10 days. The legendary trio Swedish House Mafia now takes the crown with their legendary anthem “Don’t You Worry Child.” The late Avicii finishes on the second spot with “Levels,” while Belgian brothers Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and MOGUAI take the third place with their original classic “Mammoth.”
“We want to say thank you so much for voting ‘Don’t You Worry Child’ as the number 1 song in this year’s Tomorrowland Top 1000!” – Axwell and Steve Angello
The Tomorrowland Top 1000 features an excitingly eclectic compilation with a mix of the biggest all-time radio hits, incredible classics, and some of the past year’s most popular bangers. With two new entries in the top 10, only two tracks that could hold onto last year’s spot in the top 10 and 129 new entries overall, this year’s list had listeners on the edge of their seats.
Dutch superstar Martin Garrix is the most popular artist in the list with no less than 39 tracks, closely followed by electronic music legends David Guetta (35 tracks), Tiësto (35 tracks) and Armin van Buuren (35 tracks). Being a pioneering trio in the history of electronic music, Swedish House Mafia is the highest ranked trio, while Belgian techno queen Charlotte de Witte is the highest ranked female artist in the list. The Netherlands is the country that is most represented in the Tomorrowland Top 1000 with plenty of Dutch artists, while Fred again.. & Swedish House Mafia’s super collaboration “Turn On The Lights Again” ends up as this year’s highest new entry on number 81.
The Top 10 of the Tomorrowland Top 1000 in 2023
- Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin – Don’t You Worry Child (+2)
- Avicii – Levels (=)
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, MOGUAI – Mammoth (-2)
- Martin Garrix ft. Bonn – High On Life (=)
- Armin van Buuren – Blah Blah Blah (+1)
- Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash, John Martin – Reload (+2)
- David Guetta ft. Sia – Titanium (-2)
- Age Of Love – The Age Of Love (Charlotte de Witte & Enrico Sangiuliano remix) (+83)
- Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (+19)
- Alesso vs. OneRepublic – If I Lose Myself (-3)
- RayRay Makes Her Debut On Mau5trap With “Drama Queen”
- Siskin Drops Perfect Longplaying Debut ‘We Are Siskin’
- CRAZED (BR) Embodies Evolution with Newest Track “Missão de Responsa”
- Frequency Music Catalog Joins Collabhouse Music Library, Offering 650 High-Quality Tracks for Sync Licensing
- Nocturnalist 434
- Alok, The Chainsmokers & Mae Stephens Team Up on New Collab “Jungle”
Tomorrowland to Hold Exclusive Avant Premiere for Official 2023 Aftermovie
Relive the magic of “Adscendo” during ADE in the most beautiful cinema in the world. In July 2023, Tomorrowland celebrated...
PAROOKAVILLE 2024 Starts Advance Sales For Campsite Upgrade, Presents New Features
The eighth edition of PAROOKAVILLE, Germany’s largest Electronic Music Festival, is coming up next year from July 19th to 21st...
Tomorrowland Winter Will Be Inspired By The Amicorum Spectaculum
From March 16-23, 2024, Tomorrowland returns to Alpe d’Huez for the 4th edition of Tomorrowland Winter! Next year’s winter edition will...
Tomorrowland Winter Returns To The Breathtaking Ski Resort Alpe d’Huez
The magical story of Tomorrowland Winter continues! Tomorrowland will return in 2024 to the breathtaking French ski resort of Alpe...
Jakk’d & $on-$hine Unite on New Single “Luven Me” [Interview]
Breakout electronic acts Jakk’d and $on-$hine have joined forces for the release of their latest collaboration, “Luven Me.” Encapsulating elements...
Amsterdam Dance Event Announce Dillon Francis, The Blessed Madonna, Armin van Buuren And More For ADE Pro 2023
Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) today announces the latest confirmed speakers for its ADE Pro Conference, covering personal branding, innovating as...