Nicky Romero continues to innovate and evolve during these unprecedented times in the music industry. In 2020 he launched his alter ego Monocule. His new found alter ego is dedicated to never-ending passion for darker and underground vibes. Now, Monocule is back with a bang. For his eighth release called “Awakening” he teamed up with the talented British singer/songwriter Sarah de Warren.
The new track wastes no time packing a punch, opening with rhythmic synths and deep, growling basslines. Sarah de Warren’s ethereal vocal riff is carried on euphonious melodies, making for a sonic experience that is meant for late-night club energy. Overall, this is the sonic spectrum that Monocule represents since his debut release and we can’t wait to hear more. “Awakening” is out now on Protocol Recordings.
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball