Having closed the last chapter of her Heavy EP with the floor-flooring “Memories” (and a yacht-rocking Cancun livestream!), Christina Novelli has taken the world by storm these last years. Now she’s right back in the fray. Joined by “Monster”-singer/songwriter Sarah de Warren, with “Leaving Me”, the pair are ready to give September’s heartstrings one mighty tug.
Words, meanings, sentiments, feelings – they’re amongst our most personal aspects. For singers though, there are a few areas of ‘we’ve all been there’ commonality and “Leaving Me”s theme is certainly one of them. The experience of hearing two of clubland’s most recognizable voices go verse-for-verse and line-for-line on its song could hardly be any more compelling. Until that is they come together on its soaring-yet-searing chorus. There’s no secret as to the “why” either, as it’s one off the trickiest of creative balances to strike. At the core of the most successful ones though is a profound understanding of one another’s method, as is the case for Christina and Sarah. “Leaving Me” is out now on all streaming platforms.
- Carl Cox Adresses Why He Is Skipping Ultra Miami 2024
- Get Your San Hejmo Early Bird Ticket Now Before the Next Artist Drop
- DAMANTE Announces Zouk Las Vegas Residency & Drops Single “Turn Me On”
- Aversion Announces Solo Show At AFAS LIVE
- “The Great Library Of Tomorrow” Has Been Extended Due to Overwhelming Success
- Charlotte De Witte Headlining “We’re All Mad Here” at Las Vegas AREA15