Illusions is QUIX’s sophomore Dim Mak EP, which is a conjuring, spellbinding, 6-track display, begins with the suspenseful opener, “Get Down.” QUIX proceeds with his organic-meets-electronic elements on the future-bass-meets-trap “Giving Up,” and “Earthquake,” the trap-dubstep hybrid with Bok Nero. Continuing with a showcase of his wide range as a producer, QUIX shifts gears for the R&B-inspired “Ride or Die” with Reigan, and his collaboration with Vincent, “Hero.” The EP comes to a close with Aviella’s airy vocals over QUIX’s archetypal-style production on “All I Have.”
1. Get Down
2. Giving Up (feat. Jaden Michaels)
3. Earthquake (feat. Bok Nero)
4. Ride or Die (feat. Reigan)
5. QUIX & Vincent – Hero (feat. David Shane)
6. All I Have (feat. Aviella)
Listen to Illusions:
- Dante Klein & Greff Drop “Don’t Know Shit” via Source on Spinnin’ Records
- Ever After Music Festival Wraps Up Successful Fifth-Edition
- TWO LANES Roll Out Intricate ‘Drifting’ EP
- See Cheat Codes During Mémoire Boston’s Opening Week [VIP Ticket Giveaway]
- It’s Time You Met Philadelphia’s Newest VIP Experiences
- Anjunabeats in Brooklyn: Myon & Oliver Smith Analog Showcase
See Cheat Codes During Mémoire Boston’s Opening Week [VIP Ticket Giveaway]
As the buzz continues to grow surrounding the opening of Encore Boston Harbor and it’s brand new Mémoire nightclub, fans...
It’s Time You Met Philadelphia’s Newest VIP Experiences
Since reopening its doors in December 2018 as The Met Philadelphia after undergoing a $56 million renovation, Live Nation has...
Sonny Fodera Gives Dom Dolla’s “Take It” a Deep House Rebrand in New Remix [Out Now]
Dom Dolla’s original version of “Take It” has received over 22 million streams across platforms to date since its late 2018...
32Stitches & BAER Belt out “Are We There Yet” [Premiere]
Indian DJ/Producer 32Stitches is swooning listeners over with his newest single “Are We There Yet” featuring BAER, and we have...
Jon Bellion Proves He’s “More Than New Music Friday” with ‘Glory Sound Prep’ Tour Kick-Off
Only able to slide under the radar for so long, New York-native Jon Bellion kicked off his ‘Glory Sound Prep’...
French Producer TKNIK Unveils Himself as the Producer Behind Daft Punk’s 2018 ‘Leak’
In May 2018, the dance music fandom spun into a frenzy when a 17-second ‘leak’ was anonymously uploaded to SoundCloud....