Writers & Interviewers, Editors, Proofreaders, Copy Editors (Provide editorial coverage of current events, news, upcoming events, reviews, interviews, content strategy, creative, and more)
We are seeking experienced persons with an interest in covering:
- Electronic music (EDM & big room, techno, house [future, deep, progressive, electro, tech], drum n bass, trance [uplifting, psy, tech], hardstyle, dubstep, trap, downtempo & chill, nu disco & indie, bass)
- Music (pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B, rap, country)
- Events (music festivals, nightclubs, concerts, sporting events, invite only events, industry events, award shows, media functions, etc.)
- Trending topics & current events
- Food & Beverage
- Movies & Documentaries
- Travel & Hospitality
- Pop culture & lifestyle
- Technology (gaming, gadgets, software/hardware, DJ equipment)
Photographers, Videographers, Designers, Editors (Provide coverage of events, including: music festivals, concerts, nightclubs, artists, sporting events, exclusive opportunities, etc.)
Social Media, Advertising, Affiliate Marketing (Provide social media strategy across various forms of social media and our engaged channels, editorial calendar upkeep, marketing & advertising plans and execution)
The Nocturnal Times is seeking highly-motivated individuals with social media marketing & management experience and functional knowledge of:
- Google +
Director, SEO/Data Specialists, Analysts, Web Designers (Provide back-end support, website design and development, monitor and track analytics, etc.)
- Excision and Illenium’s Anthem “Gold (Stupid Love)” Spreads Like Wildfire
- Carter Cruise Drops Single Sippin’ On Danger [Interview]
- Tomorrowland Reveals 2018 Live Stream Schedule [Watch]
- Super8 & Tab Close Out ‘Reformation’ Album With “Venture”
- Nurko Drops Exquisite Single “Promise Me” ft. Jessie Chambers
- Bassrush Returns with Monstercat Uncaged at Amsterdam Dance Event 2018
Carter Cruise Drops Single Sippin’ On Danger [Interview]
After releasing “Diggin’ You” earlier this year, Carter Cruise is back with her most unique release to date. “Sippin’ On...
Tomorrowland Reveals 2018 Live Stream Schedule [Watch]
It’s that time of year again! The moment we’ve all been waiting for – another chapter in the tale of...
Launch Into Notaker’s Mau5trap Debut EP ‘EREBUS I’ [Interview]
Earlier this month, St. Louis based electronic producer Notaker officially released his highly-anticipated mau5trap debut EP, ‘EREBUS I’. The five-track...
Dante Klein and Cat Carpenters Lift Summer With “The Way I Love You” [Interview]
Hailing from The Netherlands, one of the biggest epicenters for all things electronic dance music, DJ/Producers Dante Klein and Cat...
Electronic Duo Loom:ngs Talks ‘Love Will Tear Us Apart’ [Interview]
Electronic duo Loom:ngs were introduced to the scene earlier this year with the release of their debut single, “Fault Line.”...
Sevenn Take Dance Music Industry By Storm [Interview]
Seeming as if everything they touch turns to gold, American duo Sevenn have taken the dance music industry by storm...