Writers & Interviewers, Editors, Proofreaders, Copy Editors (Provide editorial coverage of current events, news, upcoming events, reviews, interviews, content strategy, creative, and more)
We are seeking experienced persons with an interest in covering:
- Electronic music (EDM & big room, techno, house [future, deep, progressive, electro, tech], drum n bass, trance [uplifting, psy, tech], hardstyle, dubstep, trap, downtempo & chill, nu disco & indie, bass)
- Music (pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B, rap, country)
- Events (music festivals, nightclubs, concerts, sporting events, invite only events, industry events, award shows, media functions, etc.)
- Trending topics & current events
- Food & Beverage
- Movies & Documentaries
- Travel & Hospitality
- Pop culture & lifestyle
- Technology (gaming, gadgets, software/hardware, DJ equipment)
Photographers, Videographers, Designers, Editors (Provide coverage of events, including: music festivals, concerts, nightclubs, artists, sporting events, exclusive opportunities, etc.)
Social Media, Advertising, Affiliate Marketing (Provide social media strategy across various forms of social media and our engaged channels, editorial calendar upkeep, marketing & advertising plans and execution)
The Nocturnal Times is seeking highly-motivated individuals with social media marketing & management experience and functional knowledge of:
- Google +
Director, SEO/Data Specialists, Analysts, Web Designers (Provide back-end support, website design and development, monitor and track analytics, etc.)
- Nocturnalist 155
- EDC Orlando 2018 Hype Begins: Early Bird Tickets Sell Out Fast
- Avicii, Popular DJ & Producer, Found Dead at 28
- Exponentially on the Rise: Alan Walker’s Magnetic Allure [Interview]
- HARBER Brings Feel-Good Remix of NOTD ft. Bea Miller “I Wanna Know”
- Julian Marley & The Wailers: Peace, Love & Bob Marley, Daily [Interview]
EDC Orlando 2018 Hype Begins: Early Bird Tickets Sell Out Fast
With festival season in full swing, the time has come yet again to get hype and round up your squad...
Avicii, Popular DJ & Producer, Found Dead at 28
Avicii, born Tim Bergling, has died at the age of 28. According to Billboard, the Swedish DJ/producer was found dead...
Exponentially on the Rise: Alan Walker’s Magnetic Allure [Interview]
Melodic, endearing, and intriguing are only a few words to describe all that is Alan Walker. The Norwegian producer has...
Julian Marley & The Wailers: Peace, Love & Bob Marley, Daily [Interview]
One of music’s must iconic faces, Bob Marley, still remains one of the most talked-about acts in the world. His...
Girl Bosses Alison Wonderland & REZZ Close Coachella Weekend One
Coachella 2018 is en route to making dance history, as two of THE most badass, influential, and visionary female DJ/Producers...
Day Club Palm Springs Coachella Weekend 2 Giveaway
The Nocturnal Times has partnered with Goldenvoice for a ticket giveaway to the Day Club Palm Springs during weekend 2...