Writers & Interviewers, Editors, Proofreaders, Copy Editors (Provide editorial coverage of current events, news, upcoming events, reviews, interviews, content strategy, creative, and more)
We are seeking experienced persons with an interest in covering:
- Electronic music (EDM & big room, techno, house [future, deep, progressive, electro, tech], drum n bass, trance [uplifting, psy, tech], hardstyle, dubstep, trap, downtempo & chill, nu disco & indie, bass)
- Music (pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B, rap, country)
- Events (music festivals, nightclubs, concerts, sporting events, invite only events, industry events, award shows, media functions, etc.)
- Trending topics & current events
- Food & Beverage
- Movies & Documentaries
- Travel & Hospitality
- Pop culture & lifestyle
- Technology (gaming, gadgets, software/hardware, DJ equipment)
Photographers, Videographers, Designers, Editors (Provide coverage of events, including: music festivals, concerts, nightclubs, artists, sporting events, exclusive opportunities, etc.)
Social Media, Advertising, Affiliate Marketing (Provide social media strategy across various forms of social media and our engaged channels, editorial calendar upkeep, marketing & advertising plans and execution)
The Nocturnal Times is seeking highly-motivated individuals with social media marketing & management experience and functional knowledge of:
- Google +
Director, SEO/Data Specialists, Analysts, Web Designers (Provide back-end support, website design and development, monitor and track analytics, etc.)
- Wynn Nightlife Announces Return of Art of the Wild to Las Vegas in 2019
- Ultra Music Festival 2019: A New Chapter Begins at New Location
- MOONZz Unveils New “Dissolve” Music Video [Interview]
- Relive Untold Festival in 2018 Aftermovie
- Black Coffee & David Guetta Deliver Desolate Music Video for “Drive”
- Solarstone Unveils ‘Pure Trance VII’ To Mark Seventh Year of Compilation Series
MOONZz Unveils New “Dissolve” Music Video [Interview]
SoCal-based MOONZz has been making waves in the electronic and pop scene for the last few years, with 2018 proving...
34th Winter Music Conference to Begin Miami Music Week 2019
Kicking off Miami Music Week 2019, the 34th annual Winter Music Conference will culminate music, technology, culture, and education. Taking...
What Is the Fate of Ultra Music Festival in Miami?
The world’s most iconic and globally-acclaimed music festival, Ultra Music Festival, which was born in Miami, is now facing major...
Win Tickets for Gucci Mane with Smokepurpp at Avant Gardner on 11/16
Avant Gardner, the venue responsible for some of the biggest events in NYC this year, has announced The Unusual Suspects...
KineticFIELD Stage Catches Fire at EDC Orlando 2018
The main stage — kineticFIELD — has caught fire during the second day of EDC Orlando 2018. This is the eighth...
Amy Root Deliver Debut EP Following Smashing Week in Amsterdam [Interview]
Today we bring you fresh and exciting news from Amy Root for the official release of their Lynn EP, a...