The creators of Electric Zoo NY are bringing the Randall’s Island staple to Tokyo in 2015, and it’s heading straight to the beach. Electric Zoo Beach hits Makuhari Beach in Tokyo, Japan during Goldenweek Holiday on Wednesday, May 5, 2015.
Electric Zoo Festival, which originated in New York City, will return to Randall’s Island Park for its seventh annual event this Labor Day Weekend. In addition to the NYC edition, EZOO embarked on a global journey in 2014 for the debut of Electric Zoo Mexico.
To purchase tickets for Electric Zoo Beach in Tokyo, Japan, visit http://www.electriczoo.jp.
- Slow Magic & Shallou Join Forces on “Somewhere” From Forthcoming EP
- Omar Basaad Drops “Without You” via Coexist Records
- Sander van Doorn & Lucas & Steve Team up for Huge Collaboration “The World”
- WEISS & Harry Romero Delight Multi-generational Dance Fans with New Single, “Where Do We Go”
- Interview: John Digweed & Alan Fitzpatrick on Lost Horizon Festival July 3 & 4
- DJ Tennis’ Label Life and Death Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary With Launch of Website
Interview: John Digweed & Alan Fitzpatrick on Lost Horizon Festival July 3 & 4
Glastonbury’s Shangri-La is going virtual for the Lost Horizon Festival, introducing the magnificent Gas Tower Stage. This weekend on July...
DJ Tennis’ Label Life and Death Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary With Launch of Website
Over the last 10 years, esteemed label Life and Death has dedicated time to releasing soulful electronic music influenced by...
‘Arena Now’: Don Diablo’s “Corona-Proof” Event
Don Diablo sells out his only live show this summer Germans might have found the solution to tackle the need...
EDX’s Newest Single “Umoja” & Upcoming History-Making Live Stream in Zürich
For those familiar with artists who have taken on veteran roles in the dance music space, EDX should be no...
World Premiere: “PJ” by the BELMONT BOYS has Arrived
Eastern European DJ/Production duo BELMONT BOYS are revealing their newest single “PJ”, and The Nocturnal Times has the world premiere...
Dive into the Lucid Project: Music for the Mindful
Music is a crucial aspect of our daily lives and has become a universal form of therapy for many. It’s...